Sunday, October 24, 2010

Introduction

Assalamualaikum and good evening  for everyone. Before I continue this blog let me introduce a little about this side. Actually now I'm still a beginner photographer and I  still have to learn more. Those who start to follow my blog from now will see my journey from the beginner photographer until my target to be a professional photographer. I will post my picture that I took here. For now I'm just use baby of Nikon SLR D3000, YN460 speedlight, lens 18-55, 55-200. Both lens from Nikkor. It cost RM2500 for my baby kit SLR. All the detail such as shutter speed, ISO, and aperture I will put it  together with the picture. Thanks for everyone of you that follow my blog. And let start our journey. Because i need all of you to make me better in this field...Inshaallah

No comments:

Post a Comment